Monday, July 20, 2009

Quotable Quotations (13)

Quotable Quotations (13)


Yet another Monday is here and so it is time for me to reveal what this weeks theme will be and the quote that comes from a book related to the theme. I really love mystery stories when I was younger I tried to read all the classic detective novels such as Nancy Drew, The Hardy Boys, Trixie Belden and a few others including Encyclopedia Brown. That is why this week I have chosen the theme of mystery books. And now for the quote, which this week comes from one of the most famous detective, Sherlock Holmes.


"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment." ~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, A Study in Scarlet


I hope that everyone has a very mysterious week.

1 comment:

  1. ooh i love mysteries hope i get some good book ideas from you this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!