Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kiss me Kill me by Lauren Henderson

Kiss Me Kill Me by Lauren Henderson

Published: New York : Delacorte Press, c2008




Longing to be part of the in-crowd at her exclusive London school, orphaned, sixteen-year-old Scarlett, a trained gymnast, eagerly accepts an invitation to a party whose disastrous outcome changes her life forever.

I love a good mystery story so when I read a review for this book I ran straight to the computer and put it on hold. I read it in under a day. I really enjoyed Kiss Me Kill Me.

I quite liked Scarlett and Taylor. I thought most of the other characters were either too mean or too weak. However, I really did like Scarlett and Taylor. Their personalities went really well together and they were a great pair of detectives.

The story line was a good one. I've never read a mystery novel quite like Kiss Me Kill Me. At first I thought that things were going a little slowly but it soon sped up and became quite an enjoyable read.

My one complaint about this book is the cover. The guy has all these little hairs on his chin and it just distracts me from the rest of the cover. It didn't stop me from enjoying the book however.

Overall, Kiss me Kill me was a very delightful book to read. It had its mystery and it had its action. I'd recommend this to anyone who likes a good mystery.

My Rating: φφφφ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!