Sunday, July 12, 2009

In My Mailbox (15)

In My Mailbox (15)

In My Mailbox was created by The Story Siren.

This week I got something in the mail but it wasn't a book. I got some goodies from Jessica Verday to do with her book The Hollow. Anyone can get some goodies too by visiting
here. This book definitely sounds like a good one and I cannot wait to read it for myself.

I also went to the library on Tuesday and got out one book. There were about a million books that I wanted to get out but I managed some self-control and got out one. This book was:


Tania was living an ordinary life in the Mortal World until her sixteenth birthday, when she discovered that she was the long-lost princess of the Royal House of Faerie, daughter of King Oberon and Queen Titania. As the only Faerie who possesses the ability to walk between the Immortal and Mortal Worlds, she's balancing her two lives as best she can: making time to hang out with both sets of parents, getting to know her new sisters, and spending any spare moments with her boyfriend, Edric, a member of the Faerie court. But now an evil force has come to the Immortal Realm, targeting those Tania holds most dear—and threatening the entire Faerie world.

That was it for me in the way of books. I'm actually quite glad that I only got one book because it gives me a chance to work on my reading pile.

14 comments:

  1. Oo looks interesting. Is it a book or a comic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really good book! I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh The Hollow. I can't wait.

    -Quacky the Ballads Duck

    Come and chat with me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Hollow looks great. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frewin Jones rocks! I absolutely love the Faerie Path books though I haven't read the mangas yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good book. Im not really into mangas but I have to read a couple for a challenge im doing. Hope you like this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is this a graphic novel? Did they make a graphic novel out of the book? Because that would be so cool! I have to look this up (I thought the first book was so-so, but I think it would make an excellent graphic novel!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a really good book! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH! There’s a graphic novel too. I want to read the series. Did you like the story?


    Peace
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like a pretty cool manga, wicked lovely was turned in2 a manga 2.

    happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Faries + manga are getting pretty big =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goodies are always fun. That looks like an interesting manga (I'm assuming that's what it is, since it's published by TokyoPop). Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome! I'd like to read the books too cause I've heard they're pretty good, but mangas are always fun too! :)

    And it is nice to work on reading mounds XD Mine just keeps growing though! *grr*

    Enjoy! :)

    xoxoxo

    RG

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow. This looks interesting!
    Enjoy =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!