Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Betrayed by P.C Cast and Kristin Cast

Betrayed by P.C Cast and Kristin Cast
Published: St. Martin's Griffin, 2007
Series: Book 2, House of Night

Zoey has managed to settle in at the House of Night and come to terms with the vast powers the Goddess Nyx has given her. Just as she finally feels she belongs, the unthinkable happens: human teenagers are being killed, and all evidence points to the House of Night. While danger stalks the humans from Zoey’s old life, she begins to realize that the very powers that make her so unique might also threaten those she loves.

I really liked Betrayed, it was a good sequel to Marked. It wasn't as good but it was still pretty good.
There were a couple of things that I think were supposed to be surprises but I guessed them.
The story line itself was a pretty good one. I enjoyed it, the only thing that annoyed me was how Zoey repeated a lot of what had happened in Marked.
The characters were all pretty average, I didn't really think anybody stuck out more than anyone else.
Overall, I found Betrayed to be quite a good read. I'd recommend this to any vampire or witches fans out there.
My Rating: φφφφ

3 comments:

  1. I love this series! Marisa and I are going to be reviewing it soon :)

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like P.C. Cast, but haven't tried this series yet. Will definitely take a look at it now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!