Thursday, July 30, 2009

Avalon High Coronation Volume One : The Merlin Prophecy by Meg Cabot

Avalon High Coronation Volume One : The Merlin Prophecy by Meg Cabot
Published: Los Angeles : Tokyopop, 2007
Series: Volume 1, Avalon High Coronation


Ellie must convince Will that he is reallly the reincarnation of King Arthur so the Merlin prophecy will occur.

I quite enjoyed reading The Merlin Prophecy. They have a fantasy element which I really like because I'm a huge fantasy fan.
I really liked the story line. It was quite interesting and it was based on historical myths of King Arthur and it put a modern spin on it which I really liked.
The characters were all really interesting. I quite liked Ellie and Jennifer but I found Will to be slightly annoying at times. I liked how genuine and down-to-earth Ellie and Jennifer seem more than anything.
Overall, I really liked The Merlin Prophecy and I think I will definitely be reading the rest of the series.
I'd recommend this one to fans of the fantasy genre and also anyone who likes Meg Cabot books or manga.
My rating : φφφφ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!