Friday, June 26, 2009

Stop in the Name of Pants by Louise Rennison

Stop In The Name Of Pants by Louise Rennison

Published: London : HarperCollins Children's, 2008

Series: Book 9, Georgia Nicolson


Now that Georgia has finally won over gorgey Masimo, the Italian Stallion, her old friend and lip-nibbling partner Dave the Laugh has popped up again. Will Georgia go to Pizza-a-gogo land to visit dreamy Masimo? Or could her perfect boy be closer than she thinks. A Sex Kitty's life is never simple...

Stop in the Name of Pants is a hilarious novel. I was laughing out loud at several parts of this book. Firstly, I love how they add pants into everything.

All of the characters are fantastic, I especially love Georgia and Dave The Laugh as they are sooooo funny. I don't particularly like Wet Lindsay however.

I liked the story line in this book as I did in the other ones and found this one to be just as funny as the others. The ending makes me want to read the next book however. Thats one thing I really like about these books is that the endings tend to be the cliffhanger type.

Overall, Stop in the Name of Pants is laugh out loud funny and a really delightful read. I'd recommend this one to anyone who loves a good laugh and to anyone who loves the diary type novels. Sadly, the last book in the series is being released this year. I will be sad to see this series end as it is a very humorous one.

My Rating: φφφφφ

1 comment:

  1. Funny you post this, as I just read the first book, "Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging" today. ;) Needless to say, I'm super excited to read the rest of the series.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!