Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge

Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge


This isn't really part of my theme week but it could be. Anyway, I have decided to join in a reading challenge. This one is the Sookie Stackhouse Challenge. I've seen the first episode of the tv series and thought it looked pretty good so why not have a go at reading the books.

The Rules:

1. Between July 1, 2009, and June 30, 2010, catch up on Charlaine Harris's Southern Vampire series. No matter if you're starting with book 1 or book 8, you have a year to read all about Sookie. Read Sookie in print, listen to the audio, read an eBook -- format is not an issue.

2. To sign up and to get additional information go
here.

The Books are:

Dead Until Dark
Living Dead in Dallas
Club Dead
Dead to the World
Dead as a Doornail
Definitely Dead
All Together Dead
From Dead to Worse
Dead and Gone

I think what I'll do for this reading challenge is link this page in the sidebar and then when I've read and reviewed each book I'll add the link to the book title just to make navigation easier.

And also while we're on the subject of Sookie Stackhouse you can enter in a contest to win the first seven books in the series by visiting Melissa's Bookshelf here.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know about the contest, I might just have to enter.

    I'm quite curious about these books so who knows? I might give the challenge a try. I know my sister wants to read them too!!!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already read all of this!! This series is freaking awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for alerting me to this challenge. it's perfect. i started reading the sookie series end of last year but haven't gotten around to book 3. this is a good motivator. i got the first season dvd from netflix for the weekend watching. love what i've heard about it so far. enjoy your challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!