Monday, June 15, 2009

Quotable Quotations (9)

Quotable Quotations (9)

So this Monday, I announce the theme I have chosen for this week and then I share the quotation I have picked to go along with that weeks theme.
Last week we had a vampire theme and this week I have chosen the theme of randomness. So, every book I review/read etc. will be random, so I'm going to try especially hard to make sure that none of the books are related theme-wise.
Now, onto this weeks quote. This weeks quote is a really random quote. It comes from the book Evernight by Claudia Gray. This week I have a picture (kindly drawn for me by my artistic boyfriend, I have no artistic bone in my body) and the quote is included with the picture. So, without further ado:

Hope you all have a random week!

3 comments:

  1. Nice quote. I don't eat hamburgers :P
    The illustration is really cool. I love this week's theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A GREAT THEME!

    I adore your kitten picture in the header - so cute!

    Here are my Monday Musings if you are interested:

    http://tjbook-list.blogspot.com/2009/06/monday-musings-puffed-up-prize-winners.html

    Have a brilliant random week, too!

    Take care,

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is definitely random. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!