Monday, June 1, 2009

Making Changes/ May Wrap Up

Making Changes/ May Wrap Up

I have been making some changes to how I do my blog.  I figure instead of posting a million things a day I'll be narrowing my posts down to one a day.  That means that once I have finished reading a book it will appear on the reading log but a review for it may appear a day or so later.  This of course is an exception to the rule of one post a day.  But from now on I will try to only post one thing a day.
While I'm posting this I may as well talk about ending May and the beginnings of June.
So the books that I read in May are:
My favourite book for this month is:
Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson

My least favourite book for this month is:
House of Many Ways by Diana Wynne Jones

Now what is expected in June:
A lot more reviews and such about books.  Also, at some stage this month I am hoping to have a contest/ book giveaway there will be more details on that later on this month.  So stay tuned for updates.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you read a lot of books. I hope you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!