Sunday, June 7, 2009

In My Mailbox (10)

In My Mailbox (10)

In my Mailbox was created by The Story Siren.

This week for me was a good week as I only got one book. That means I could read more of the books in my ever expanding pile and the book that I got was one that I have been waiting for, forever. This week from the library I got:


Jessica's Guide To Dating On The Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey

Seventeen-year-old Jessica, adopted and raised in Pennsylvania, learns that she is descended from a royal line of Romanian vampires and that she is betrothed to a vampire prince, who poses as a foreign exchange student while courting her.

And that was all I got this week. Can't wait to see what everyone else got.



18 comments:

  1. JGTDOTDS is REALLY good. Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read this one but I don't have money. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a good read. I hope you enjoy it and manage to catch up on your reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a really good book cant wait to read your review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got this too but haven't got around to reading it yet. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I've had that book on hold for ages. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved this book. hope you like it too

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want this book soooo bad! But I won't let myself place another Amazon order until I catch up on my reading. Can't wait to hear what you think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard of this book! Seems very interesting! Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessica's Guide is SO good! Really. It's brilliant. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm looking forward to reading this one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This book looks SO good! I really want to read it, I'll probably get it when it comes out in paperback. I hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been hearing a lot about this one. Looking forward to the review. Here are mine. (1) and (2)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm also looking forward to reading this book! It's on my TBR list! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i finished reading this last week and looooved it! hope you do too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really liked Jesscia's Guide. Out of all the vampire books that are out there now, this one, I think, is the most enjoyable and unique. Hope you enjoy it as well!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!