Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I Like To Whine by William G. Bentrim

I Like To Whine by William G. Bentrim
Published: 2009 by William G. Bentrim

Kids whine, good kids and kids that aren’t so good, they all whine. Many times their intent isn’t to whine and sometimes that is exactly what they intend. Whining isn’t indicative of a “bad” kid. It is normal. Normal doesn’t make it any easier to listen to, day in and day out. If this book, aimed at preschoolers, can even slow down some of the whining, it will be a monumental contribution to parental mental health.

I Like To Whine is a really good book for young children.
I found it to be highly entertaining and informative. It has some really cool illustrations that would keep a young child interested.
One thing I really loved was the wise old owl and the advice that he gave.
Overall, I think that I Like To Whine is a great book for teaching children about why it isn't so good to whine. I'd recommend this book to parents with young children aged around 3 - 6 years old.
My Rating: φφφφφ

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a good read for children. I like the blurb :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!