Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Georgia Nicolson Reading Challenge

Georgia Nicolson Reading Challenge

Seeing as how this week is humour week I have joined in another reading challenge and this one is the Georgia Nicolson reading challenge and it is being hosted by Greenbeanteenqueen over at her blog so if you are interested in joining you can go here.

Now for the rules:

1. Between now and June 18, 2010 read all ten of the Georgia Nicolson books. They can be any format.
2. There's a Mr. Linky at the bottom of her post to sign up with.
3. Post reviews on all the Georgia books you read and share the Ace Gang fun!
4. You don't even have to have a blog to participate.
5. Anyone can join at anytime!

So, with this one I think I'll list the Georgia Nicolson books in order below and then when I read and review the books I'll link them below as well as at the other place. I'll also add the extra little books that are related to the Georgia Nicolson series. My reviews will probably be all over the place because the only book in the series I haven't read is the 10th one, which isn't out yet so I will be re-reading the others.

The Books:
Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging
It's OK I'm Wearing really big Knickers
Knocked out by my Nunga-Nungas
Dancing in my Nuddy-pants
...And that's when it fell off in my hand
...Then he ate my boy entrancers
...Startled by his furry shorts
Luuurve is a many-trousered thing
Are these my basoomas I see before me


So, I shall definitely be enjoying this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!