Sunday, June 21, 2009

End to the week of Randomness

End to the week of Randomness

So the week has ended, and I read some books and wrote some reviews and none of the books followed a certain 'theme'.

Just on the topic of randomness however, I do have some books that are very very random. This random means that they are really crazy books to read. So here are the random books that I recommend to you:


Once again I've linked up some links to the books/information about the books.
The list is kinda short this week because I haven't read many books that I can say are random.

2 comments:

  1. The Phantom Tollbooth! I loved this book as a kid, and then reread it a few months ago and would have to say it's even better when you're older. So, I'm seconding your recommendation!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!