Sunday, June 14, 2009

End of Vampire Theme Week

End of Vampire Theme Week

Well this week has been full of vampires, it was quite fun reading about several authors takes on the vampire genre.
There are of course several books to do with vampires. It seems that these days vampires are growing in popularity. Also instead of vampire just being the bad guys they are also the nice guys.
I think my favourite vampire book would have to be Daughters of Darkness by L.J Smith, which is part of the Night World series.
I thought that the theme week idea was fun and so I have decided to continue with my little theme weeks.
So this week, I reviewed some vampire books and also am currently holding a contest for the book Braced 2 Bite by Serena Robar so if you haven't entered yet, you should.

Some other vampire books I recommend:

Thats about all I can think of at the moment that I have read.
I've linked all the books to pages so that you can find out more about them if you are interested.
I think thats all I can say about vampires at the moment so I shall continue on with my reading.

3 comments:

  1. I like your theme week idea.
    I wish I could read that many books in a week.
    Maybe when I'm off this summer..although grad school keeps me going.

    By the way...I love, love your header photo of the kitten/cat. Is it yours?
    I have two black cats.
    Have a great week.
    Wisteria
    www.bookwormsdinner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vampire books, they are so awesome ^^
    Its my favorite theme ^^

    - bloodybookaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!