Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Braced 2 Bite by Serena Robar

Braced 2 Bite by Serena Robar
Published: New York : Berkley JAM books, 2006

Colby Blanchard is the popular cheerleader with the grades, the hunky boyfriend, and the homecoming crown in the bag. Then things go bad-like turning-into-a-vampire bad. And complicating things is the fact that her orthodontist father has removed her canine teeth to give her a perfect smile, so she can't even do the vampire thing properly. Luckily, he's fitting her with some new headgear so she can feed. (So now she's not just a vampire but a dork.)

I really liked reading Braced 2 Bite. It was a light, entertaining read that had some humour.
I quite liked the story line it was different to other storylines I usually come across. The ending was a satisfactory one too.
The characters were all pretty cool. I felt sorry for Colby and the predicament she was in. I also really liked Piper. Together, the two of them made for a very interesting book.
Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed Braced 2 Bite, it was light and fun. I loved that it included humour. I'd recommend this to anyone who is a fan of vampires, or to anyone looking for a light read for an afternoon.
My Rating: φφφφ

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like an enjoyable, light read. Awesome review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book was amazingly good, it had humor and was very interesting. At the end of each chapter I was on my toes waiting to read what was going to happen next... Love the book!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!