Sunday, June 21, 2009

'09 Debut Authors Challenge

'09 Debut Authors Challenge

So I was surfing round the net and have decided to do this debut authors challenge. Which came from The Story Siren's website. For this challenge I have decided to try to read 15 debut novels.
It started at the beginning of the year but I've decided to join now.

It ends 31 December 2009.

What I figure I'll do for this challenge is the same for the Sookie Stackhouse challenge so I'll read a book and when I've read and reviewed it I'll put the link up for the review here.


  1. Looks by Madeleine George
  2. Jane in Bloom by Deborah Lytton
  3. Artichoke's Heart by Suzanne Supplee
  4. The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
  5. Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
  6. Skinny by Ibi Kaslik
  7. Huge by Sasha Paley
  8. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
  9. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
  10. Life on the Refrigerator Door by Alice Kuipers
  11. Switch by Carol Snow
  12. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
  13. Looking for Alaska by John Green

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! There is a whole lot of debut authors this year, you might just made it! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i joined this one too. i don't think it will be a problem though, because there are so many new authors with good stuff coming out this year. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!