Saturday, May 30, 2009

Shattered Mirror by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Shattered Mirror by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Published: Laurel-Leaf, 2003
Series: Book 3, Den of Shadows

As seventeen-year-old Sarah, daughter of a powerful line of vampire-hunting witches, continues to pursue the ancient bloodsucker Nikolas, she finds herself in a dangerous friendship with two vampire siblings in her high school.

Shattered Mirror is an entertaining read.  I quite liked reading Shattered Mirror, the characters were all pretty good.  I had no complaints when it came to the characters.
The story line itself wasn't a bad one, I have to say though I felt that it was a little dragged out in some places but nonetheless it was quite a good read.
There were a few elements of mystery scattered throughout the story which was quite good, it kept me entertained and continuing to read the book.
Overall, I quite liked Shattered Mirror, it was light, and very short.  I did get a little confused at some parts though.  I would recommend this book to anyone who is a fan of the vampire genre and is looking for a short but entertaining read.  I would however, suggest reading the other two books in the series, In the Forests of the Night and Demon in my View, as the books link distantly.
My Rating: φφφφ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!