Monday, May 11, 2009

Quotable Quotations (4)

Quotable Quotations (4)

Another Monday has arrived, I swear that time goes by far too fast.  Anyway, this week I wanted to use a quote that was light and funny.  So I found a very nice quote from The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster.  I read this when I was about 10 so it's been a while since I read it but I did love it.  So without further ado:

"Whether or not you find your own way, you're bound to find some way.  If you happen to find my way, please return it, as it was lost years ago.  I imagine by now it's quite rusty."  ~ Norton Juster, The Phantom Tollbooth

2 comments:

  1. I like the quote! It made me smile. :D You're reading Luxe? I've yet to start that series, so I'll be looking forward to hearing what you have to think about it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!