Monday, May 4, 2009

Quotable Quotations (3)

Quotable Quotations (3)

Well, it is Monday again and I have yet another quote from a book that I really liked and felt I should share.
Because here it is Autumn and heading towards Winter I found a really summery quote from John Green's Looking for Alaska.  It is a great description of how hot the temperature can get.

"I managed to tape a map of the world to the wall and get most of my clothes into drawers before I noticed that the hot, moist air made even the walls sweat, and I decided that now was not the time for manual labour.  Now was the time for a magnificently cold shower."
~ John Green, Looking For Alaska

Thats it for this week, have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Nice quote. I wish I had weather like that :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!