Monday, May 11, 2009

Exciting News

Exciting News

I've just been doing my daily internet surfing when I found a news article about Dan Brown.  So my exciting news is that his next book, entitled The Lost Symbol, is going to be published in September of this year!!!
The Lost Symbol is the next book featuring Robert Langdon — main character of Angels & Demons and The Da Vinci Code.  I haven't really found much information about what the books about exactly but I know that it is bound to be a good one.
Other works by Dan Brown are of course the previously mentioned Angels & Demons, The Da Vinci Code and also Deception Point and Digital Fortress.
The official release date is said to be 15th September 2009.
The official site is here.
Well, I don't know about anyone else but I'm definitely excited.  I've read three of his books and will definitely read the other one at some stage.  Well, thats my exciting news.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for The Lost Symbol. I loved the first two Robert Langdon books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the heads up. i like the langdon character so i look forward to the lost symbol.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!