Saturday, April 18, 2009

Revelations by Melissa De La Cruz

Revelations by Melissa De La Cruz
Published: New York : Hyperion, c2008
Series: Book 3, Blue Bloods

Schuyler Van Alen's blood legacy has just been called into question: Is the young woman in fact a Blue Blood, or is it the sinister Silver Blood that runs through her veins? When one of the Gates of Hell is breached by the Silver Bloods, the Blue Bloods will need Schuyler on their side.

Revelations is definitely a very fitting title. So much was revealed in this book. Yet so many mysteries were created. Like Masquerade, Revelations had so many twists in the plot that the mystery of the Blue Bloods and the Silver Bloods becamwe an even bigger one.
I found myself totally engrossed in this book wanting to know more about what was going on. It was fantastic. Revelations had me on the edge of my seat wanting to know just what was going on.
Characterwise Revelations was fantastic. I loved all of the characters. I have to say that I had become quite a fan of Jordan, oddly enough. I also began to develop a feeling of dislike towards Mimi and Bliss.
The story was absolutely great however. I love that there are lots of little clues leading towards different possibilites. I was surprised at some parts which turned out to be really, really good. Much better than I had expected.
Overall, I thought Revelations was superb. I loved it. I very definitely cannot wait unitl I get my hands on the next book, called The Van Alen Legacy. I just cannot wait to find out what happens.
I recommend this book to anyone who is a fan of vampires, the Blue Bloods series, and anyone who loves a great suspensful book.
My Rating: φφφφφ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!