Monday, April 20, 2009

Quotable Quotations (1)

Quotable Quotations (1)

So, I figured that every Monday to start the week off I would have this feature which will contain a quote that I really, really like and has stuck inside my head.  So what better way to start off the week than with a quote.

This week the quote is from the book Animal Farm by George Orwell.  This is a quote that really gets me thinking and has stayed in my head ever since I read Animal Farm.

"The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which." ~ George Orwell, Animal Farm

1 comment:

  1. I have been really getting back into Dahl lately - you might wanna check outhttp://www.storyboxbooks.com/roalddalh.php - There are 3 Golden Tickets being given away by Bayard to go to the Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre. I wanna get my hands on one of those tickets (they are family tickets!) but reckon i may end up going at some point anyway. x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!