Thursday, April 30, 2009

Exciting Books Coming Out Soon

Exciting Books Coming Out Soon

I usually check out different book sites and everything like that to see if there are any interesting books coming out or if the latest book in a series that I'm reading is coming out.  So, I've found a few books that are coming out soon, i.e sometime this year that to me seem quite exciting.  So I thought I'd share with you all some of the stuff I have found.

There is a fourth book coming out in he Blue Bloods series by Melissa De La Cruz called The Van Alen Legacy which is due out in October.  The cover and a description is below.

With the stunning revelation surrounding Bliss's true identity comes the growing threat of the sinister Silver Bloods. Once left to live the glamorous life in New York City, the Blue Bloods now find themselves in an epic battle for survival. Not to worry, love is still in the air for the young vampires of the Upper East Side. Or is it? Jack and Schuyler are over. Oliver's brokenhearted. And only the cunning Mimi seems to be happily engaged.



There is a tenth Georgia Nicolson book to be released called 'Are these my basoomas I see before me?' and it is the tenth and final book in the series.  The cover and description are below.

Ohmygiddygodspyjamas!  The tenth marvy book in the Confessions of Georgia Nicolson is here!  Get ready to laugh like a loon on loon tablets.
It's the FINAL installment of Georgia's fab and hilarious diary!
Does Georgia escape the cakeshop of luuurve?
Can there be more heartbreaknosity in store?
Will the sex god pop up again unexpectedly(oo-er)!
And what about the supreme accidental snogmaster Dave the Laugh?
Will she FINALLY choose her only one and only?
So many boys, so little time...

There is news of an eighth Alex Rider book coming out sometime this year although a release date has not been specified.  It is called Crocodile Tears and not a lot else is known about it at this stage.

The House of Night series written by P.C Cast and Kristin Cast will have a sixth book out in October for those who reside in the US.  It is called Tempted and I found a description of it which is below:
Zoey needs a break after some serious excitement. Sadly, the House of Night school for vampyres doesn't feature breaks on its curriculum - even for a High Priestess in training and her gang. Plus juggling three guys is no stress reliever, especially when one is a sexy Warrior so into protecting Zoey that he's sensing her emotions. Wider stresses lurk too, and the dark force in Tulsa's tunnels is spreading. Could Stevie Rae be responsible for more than a group of misfit fledglings? And Aphrodite's visions warn Zoey to stay away from the immortal Kalona and his dark allure - but they also show that only Zoey can stop him. She's not exactly keen to meet up, but if Zoey doesn't go to Kalona he'll exact a fiery vengeance on those closest to her. She just has to find the courage to do what's necessary, or everything that's important to her will be destroyed. 

So, thats all that I can think of at the moment off the top of my head.  But I will most likely be giving news of other books coming out in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. I need the eigth Alex Rider book!!!!
    I have all the others! I can't wait. You have made my day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG gorgeous cover for that Blue Bloods book. I am seriously needing to read that series NOW...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!