Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Chibi Vampire Volume 8 by Yuna Kagesaki

Chibi Vampire Volume 8 by Yuna Kagesaki
Published: Hamburg, Los Angeles, Tokyopop, c2008
Series: Book 8, Chibi Vampire


After months of little romantic development, are Karin and Kenta ready to take a big step forward in their relationship? With the young couple finally starting to hold hands in public, Maki forces the issue by setting up a date.

I thought Chibi Vampire Volume 8 was really funny, there were so many parts that had me laughing out loud.
I loved the storyline and the characters were amazing, I thought they were all funny in their own way.  The only character I didn't like was Yuriya Tachibana.  Although, I am very curious to find out what her secret is.
Overall, a very thrilling and funny little manga that will have anyone laughing out loud. I'd recommend this to anyone who likes a good laugh and also anyone who is a fan of manga or vampires.
My Rating: φφφφφ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!