Thursday, April 23, 2009

Chibi Vampire Volume 7 by Yuna Kagesaki

Chibi Vampire Volume 7 by Yuna Kagesaki
Published: Los Angeles : Tokyopop, 2008
Series: Book 7, Chibi Vampire

Her feelings laid bare, Karin must decide what to do after being rejected by Kenta.  But lest you think we're headed for tragedy, know that there's hope for these two wayward lovers yet!  For love is nothing if not rocky and often irrational, and one day's heartbreak could feed right into another day's bliss.  For Karin and Kenta, it's always been love at first bite, and it just may be the bite of a certain little vampire that saves the day!

I thoroughly enjoyed this manga novel.  I was fully immersed in the world of Karin and her vampire family that I devoured this in no time at all.  I loved the humour that arose from time to time.  I found myself laughing out loud at little bits and pieces.
The storyline is a good one, it was very interesting and so I just kept reading it until I reached the end.
I felt as though I got to know the characters better and I really like all of them.
Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed Chibi Vampire Volume 7, it was funny, and it was also a deeply engrossing manga.  I'd recommend this to the manga fans out there and also fans of the vampire theme.
My Rating: φφφφ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!